The case study mentions five (5) factors that Jane is concerned about.
For each factor listed, you are required to provide:
1. A description of the factor, covering the current market environment applicable to that factor.
2. A focused explanation of how that factor has an influence on one (1) of Jane’s investment objectives of your choosing.
3. In general terms, an explanation of how monetary and fiscal policy changes could also influence the chosen objective.
• Your answer should have five parts – one for each factor mentioned in the case study.
• Each factor/part should then be broken down into the elements 1-3 above; accordingly. For full marks, you will need to provide 5 lots of 3 elements (15 elements total) in your answer.
• You should note the word limit and apply the limit evenly across the five factors.