LEADERSHIP TRAITS AND TRIBAL LEADERSHIP – CASE
The Module 1 Case requires that you complete the Leadership Traits Questionnaire (LTQ), and use the results of the LTQ to formulate your personal leadership traits.
You will find the LTQ at the link below:
Complete the LTQ, and request that a minimum of three individuals (feel free to make up an individual – even though the assignment ask for another individual, just make one up) who know you well complete the LTQ on your behalf. Follow the instructions at the end of the survey scale, noting the following:
1. The items on which you scored highest and lowest.
2. The items for which there were notable differences between your self-ratings and the average of others’ ratings.
Then write the paper
After you have taken the LTQ, please respond to the following requirements in a well-written, 4-page paper:
1. Discuss your scores on the LTQ, detailing what surprised you about the results, as well as what did not surprise you.
2. Compare the scores you received from your peers to the scores you received based on your own LTQ answers. What was most different? What was similar?
3. Write a 5-step action plan for improving your leadership skills based on the feedback you received from your LTQ as well as the scores you received from others.