Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The similarity report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Discuss options and considerations for transporting the product described in the scenario to the retail facilities by doing the following:
1. Identify two different product packaging options and explain why you chose them.
2. Identify two different potential risks to consider when storing your product and describe how you will mitigate each risk.
3. Describe two transportation modes to move your product from the manufacturer to the retail facilities. Then explain an advantage and a disadvantage of each chosen transportation mode.
4. Describe two different characteristics of the transportation management system (TMS) that will aid in transporting the product.
B. Discuss how you would address a barrier or bottleneck in transporting your product to the retail facilities by doing the following:
1. Describe how a barrier or bottleneck from the scenario can affect transporting the product.
2. Choose either the Lewin or ADKAR change management model and discuss how you would apply each step of the chosen model to address the barrier or bottleneck from part B1.
3. Discuss how you will address an ethical consideration for the barrier or bottleneck from part B1.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.