Managerial Economics Research Paper On Auto Industry 4 Pages
This assignment is an individual-specific assessment of the industry in which you currently work (Product Manager at Ford Motor-Automotive car industry) You should discussion the sources of the value created within your particular industry. Your brief document should address the following issues:
Brief description of your current industry (Product Manager at Ford Motor-Automotive car industry)
Evaluation of the unique value created by your firm (for its customers) relative to all of its competition. In other words, what makes your firm special for its customers. The value may be derived from the quality of the product (relative to others on the market), customer service, overall purchase experience, or a combination of these and other factors.
Concluding discussion that addresses how the factors that influence value created in this industry may change over the next five years.
· Content Knowledge & Structure (25 points): All of the requested components are completed as assigned; content is on topic and related to managerial economics, critical thinking is clearly demonstrated (few, if any, direct quotations from the source in the paper); scholarly research is demonstrated; topics and concepts gained from the assigned reading and/or from research is evident.
· Critical Thinking (15 points): Demonstrates substantial critical thinking about topics and solid interpretation of materials and reflection.
· Clarity & Effective Communication (15 points): Communication is clear, concise, and well presented; scholarly writing is demonstrated; grammar, sentence structure, writing in third person, and word choice is used correctly.
· Integration of Knowledge & Articles (15 points): Articles used are current and relevant (preferably published within last five (5) years and MUST be from peer-reviewed journal article publications. At least four (4) peer-reviewed journal articles are examined and analyzed in the paper.
· Presentation & Writing Mechanics (30 points): Cover page, headings, in-text citations, page citations (page number citations required for specific information such as dates, years, list of items from article, names, numbers, statistics, and other specific information), and references are properly formatted.
· Content to be 4 pages excluding cover letter, tables, etc