Mishra S., Haldar, S., Pollack, A., Kendall, L., Miller, A., Khelifi, M., & Pratt, W. (2016, May 7).“Not just a receiver”: Understanding patient behavior in the hospital environment. ProcedureSIGCHI Conference on Human Factors, 3103–3114. doi: 10.1145/2858036.2858167
Located at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5361616/pdf/nihms-772680.pdf
Complete a 23-page (excluding cover page and reference) review of the articles using APA guidelines. The articles will be provided.
Identify the following when reading the articles, this makes it easier to write the review.
1. Objectives: what does the article set out to do?
2. Theory: is there an explicit theoretical framework? If not, are there importanttheoretical assumptions?
3. Concepts: what are the central concepts? Are they clearly defined?
4. Argument: what is the central argument? Are there specific hypotheses?
5. Evidence: is evidence provided? How adequate is it?
6. Conclusion: a brief overall assessment.
Here is the link for the article